The office of Dr. Winter is open:
- Monday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm,
- Tuesday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm, and
- Friday 8:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Call us to schedule your appointment at 248-642-3800.
We will schedule your appointment as promptly as possible. If you have pain or an emergency situation, every attempt will be made to see you that day.
Please assist us at the time of your initial visit to the office by providing the following information:
• Your referral slip and x-rays from your referring dentist.
• If you have dental insurance, please bring any forms or insurance cards with you to the appointment. Although we require payment at the time of your office visit, we will assist you in filing the necessary insurance forms to expedite your reimbursement.
Please Note: All patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation appointment.
Please notify the office if you have a medical condition or concern prior to surgery (e.g. artificial heart valves or joints, heart murmurs requiring medication, severe diabetes, or hypertension.)
If your referring dentist has taken x-rays, you may request that they be forwarded to us.